More Australians are going solar
All references provided at bottom of transcript.
Lower electricity bills and a smaller environmental footprint are just a few reasons why a growing number of Australians are switching to solar power.
Clean, green and readily available1 – the sun has quickly become the fastest growing source of renewable energy worldwide2.
Thanks to solar now being more accessible, affordable and easier to install than ever, 1 in 5 Aussie households now have solar panels on their roof. That’s over 2 million people benefitting from solar power – and you could be too3.
Solar power will be among the cheapest of all energy sources as early as 2020.
Adding amazing value to your home4.
- 77% of Australians think houses with solar power are more valuable, and 55% of renters would pay more for a house with solar5.
At Origin we’re proud to have installed over 1 million solar panels nationwide. We’re with our customers every step of the way – from tailored solutions and expert installation, all the way through to repair and maintenance.
So if you’re interested in joining the millions of people already benefiting from solar, visit Origin.com.au/solar and request a tailored quote today.
- Solar Energy Industries Australia - About Solar Energy
- The Guardian, “Time to shine: Solar power is fastest-growing source of new energy” 4 October 2019
- Clean Energy Australia Report
- Department of Industry and Science, Australian Energy Technology Assessment 2013 Model update.
- Origin Energy Blog, 2019, Does solar boost property value?
Entry level solar that just works
Available from $3,545
A great balance of value and quality
Available from $4,195
Our most popular and efficient
Available from $4,995
* Our payment plan requires $0 deposit and the remainder total cost paid over 24 months via equal monthly installments on your credit card. Not available in all areas. Price for a standard installation on a tin roof single-storey house in Zone 3 and within 50 km of state GPO or an installer location (except in Canberra and Townsville where additional charges apply). All prices include GST and small-scale technology certificates (STCs). The system purchased must be eligible for STCs and you must assign the rights to the STCs to us.